thoughts of Venus

Monday, July 30, 2007

Well, I sure am behind...

on writing here in my blog. I am going to try and keep more up to date. Last year I just had some problems with LeeAnn (daughter) over the summer and did not want to relive all the details here on the blog. Our relationship has improved some, we are past all that stuff from last year. This summer has been better, not as stressful. I have been in my new job for over a year now.

I am trying to make plans for myself. I would like to take the GRE and get accepted into a master's program. Hopefully it will happen.

I have been reading of course. The latest book I read was Carrie Vaughn's Kitty and the Midnight Hour - I enjoyed it very much. Kitty Norvill is a nightshift DJ and she is a werewolf. The book has vampires and werewolves in it. This was the first book by Vaughn for me, I thought it was well written and it was hard for me to put down. I looked forward to what Kitty was going to do next and am ready to start reading the next in the series - Kitty Goes to Washington. It is in my TBR pile (along with lots of others!).

I have decided to not continue to be a CM consultant. It was a hard decision but one that I decided would be for the best with me wanting to go back to college and this being LeeAnn's senior year in high school. I am going to just try and use up the stuff that I have and buy things as I need them for projects and stuff.

well, off to bed. tomorrow will come soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home