thoughts of Venus

Friday, June 09, 2006

beginnings of this blog

okay, I know nothing about this blogging stuff except I like to read some people's blogs. why would someone want to read mine? I have know idea. I don't think my life is very interesting, but I guess it isn't as boring as some. I get up, go to work, work, come home from work and veg in front of the TV while talking to my teenage daughter. Yes, my life with a teenage daughter - so I guess life isn't as boring as I would think. The things she comes up with. Just the other day she says she wants to talk to me when I get home. I am wondering what in the world this talk is going to be about? Foreign exchange student. Her being one or having one stay with us. Cause on the website it says it wouldn't cost us anything. Ha! I don't automatically say "no", but I do read over everything on the website and then calmly say "no". LOL I mean, come on. We live in a 2-bedroom house and where are we going to put another person? Teens!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:01 AM, Blogger jacqui said…

    Doesn't cost anything? Since when did teenage girls stop eating, shopping, and hitting the mall with friends? - LOL

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am going to try this again using the directions you sent me. I will enjoy reading your comments about your life, it will seem like I am having a visit with you. I ironed, crocheted, then Phyllis came and she made cards and I did a couple pages in my scrap book. It was comfortable today, not too hot or cold. Now have to shower and shampoo, get ready to be picked up for Bible Fellowship at 9:20 am. Take care Love you Aunt Mary

     

Post a Comment

<< Home