thoughts of Venus

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Saturday musings

So, I have grand ideas that when I get up this morning I am going to do all this wonderful stuff. Not! LeeAnn (daughter) comes in to let me know it is 9am, I mumble "another 1/2 hr please". So, then she comes back in to let me know my 1/2 hr is up. So, I roll out of bed. She tells me she made breakfast, which surprises me, but I am willing to eat since she fixed it - scrambled eggs, toast, bagel chips, banana & milk. Filled me up. I decided to read the day away - C.T. Adams & Cathy Clamp "Moon's Web" - the 2nd in a series (first was Hunter's Moon) & it was just as good as the first. Paranormal - shapeshifters and magic. So, since I wasn't going to be productive today I told LeeAnn that she could go ahead over to her friends earlier if she wanted since she was going to spend the night tonight. Reading, watching TV - that is about all I did today. Oh, I forgot, I changed the furnace filter Ha-ha! LeeAnn was bummed because her "Mary" (my aunt, her great-aunt) sent me a package and not her. Realized it was a trip album that Mary had mentioned in an email, sending it to me for me to pass on to my parents. Enjoyed the pictures and seeing a finished album (hoping that it will spark some interest in scrapbooking in me). I am sure my mom and dad will love the album when they see it. So, LeeAnn asked where I wanted her to put it. I told her out in the livingroom was fine, now that I am out here after she has left - I don't see it. Bet she put it in her bedroom, or took it with her to show her friends. My friend left me a voice mail (okay, I slept also) and said that she didn't find any chairs at the garage sales today, but she did get a great bargain on a box of Heidi Swapp stuff - albums and other goodies for only $20. I say she got a bargain. Well, when LeeAnn is gone I get lonely so I guess I am off to bed. At least I got a kiss and "love you" before she left. She will never be to old for giving me a kiss and saying that she loves me. I am so glad I had a girl...

1 Comments:

  • At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations! Saw your blog and it made an otherwise sucky day tolerable! (((hugs)))

    Email me your address at Cat_Cie@msn.com and I'll send you an autographed copy of the (not yet published) THIRD book in the Sazi series, due out in August!

    (See?? Blogging nice things about books really does earn you rewards! [g] )

    Cathy Clamp

     

Post a Comment

<< Home